10 Things We Should Know About The Teachings Of Jesus
- He spoke in stories, parables and riddles.
- He usually answered questions with questions.
- Even his most intimate disciples didn’t understand him.
- He was frequently frustrated by our inability to comprehend him.
- Those in authority who did understand him silenced him.
- The rest who understood were marginal and are mostly forgotten.
- He didn’t have a scribe write down what he said when he said them.
- It wasn’t until years later that Paul et al tried to systematize him.
- However, Paul et al didn’t systematize what he said, but his significance.
- Church authorities rejected tons of Jesus material according to their theological perspective.
(found at nakedpastor dot com)