Consider the evidence pointing to Donald Trump being just a fast-talking con man who has run out of gullible marks in the business world:
- His casino failed
- His so-called university is being sued for defrauding retirees and a RICO investigation is underway involving him
- He hasn't built anything in a decade but merely licensed his name to be slapped on already existing real estate
- He apparently isn't worth anywhere near a billion dollars
- His "brand identity" is frittered away on dozens of penny-ante failures such as "Trump Steaks" and "Trump Magazine" to “Trump Airlines” and “Trump Vodka”
- He can't get anyone to work with him in business anymore because he's a deadbeat who refuses to honor his obligations and sues or threatens to sue anyone who tries to collect their money from him
- He can't fund his own campaign despite his claim he would
- He can't find donors to support him
He's a con man at the end of his rope, scamming America for one last big score is his game.
Go big or go home.
Don't be his mark.
Seriously, how do you go bankrupt with a casino?